If your ginger beer isn't tasting as great as it should, we recommend you check the following;
- Firstly, this kit has a traditional ginger beer taste, it doesn't have the intense sweetness that many commercial products do. You can sweeten to taste.
- Make sure you added the right amount of water to the fermenter. If this is not correct it can either be quite diluted or very strong.
- Did you add sugar to your bottles/glass prior to consumption? We recommend that you add sugar to taste.
- Other reasons for off flavours, can be caused by a range of things;
- poor sanitisation
- storing bottles during carbonation at a high temperature
- storing bottles during carbonation in direct sunlight