You can get as creative as you want!
The best way to add flavour is to;
- Add some juice of your flavour preference into the sterilised bottle.
- Then add your kombucha and seal.
This will give both flavour and the sugar the kombucha needs to carbonate.
Some suggestions for below;
- Juice flavouring - start with up to 20% juice and 80% kombucha
- Fruit (fresh, frozen or dried) - start with up to 30% fruit and 70% kombucha
- Chia Seeds - add 2 tsp of chia seeds for added benefits and texture.
- Ginger - add a slice of ginger root to get that fiery ginger flavour.
- Flavour Extracts eg vanilla - start with ¼ tsp of extract per 1 cup (250mL) of kombucha.